OWA Tray Monitor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filters?

3 posters

Go down

Filters? Empty Filters?

Post by gmerin Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:39 pm

One feature which would make this ideal for me (and also make it unnecessary for me to write my own ;<br />) ) would be the ability to filter out those new emails, by keyword / keyphrase in the sender or subject (or both) so that I don't receive a notification on my iphone via prowl everytime someone in Kenya decides to award me another $23.5 billion dollars. (as I regularly receive emails notifying me that I am one the sons of the ex-dictator in Iraq, and also the last living heir of the royal family of Batswana, I must have inheritied $1 Billion-Billion dollars already....)

gmerin

Back to top Go down

Filters? Empty Re: Filters?

Post by admin Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:31 pm

I see what you mean but really I think that might be feature overkill, we'd almost be straying into Spam detection territory. I would suggest that most of those messages should be getting trapped on the server before they hit your inbox.

Pester your sysadmin for a better Spam detection package ;<br />)
admin
admin
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.owatray.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neogun Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:44 am

if you do a filter on the owa mail inbox
timing of owa tray should allow you not to be flood

No ?

as a rule that removes the unread status of messages that contain a particular object name etc.

neogun
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum