OWA Tray Monitor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using OWA Tray on Roaming Profiles?

2 posters

Go down

Using OWA Tray on Roaming Profiles? Empty Using OWA Tray on Roaming Profiles?

Post by stevennexus90 Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:12 am

Hi everyone

First of all, a big thanks to the creators of this tool. Our office staff love it...

Just recently, in my workplace, a lady in the office needs to use 'Machine A' on Mondays &
Tuesdays, and use 'Machine B' on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

I set OWA Tray up for her to use 'Machine A' on Monday morning to Tuesday, however this morning I received a call saying OWA Tray isn't installed on 'Machine B' anymore. I was faced with an error message basically telling me that OWA Tray was trying to run from the roaming profile from 'Machine A'.

Is there any reason why this is happening? I noticed in the latest release (3.4) notes that it says:

Mod: Support roaming profiles

I am just unsure what "
Mod"
means...

Thanks in advance for any help received.

-Steven

stevennexus90

Back to top Go down

Using OWA Tray on Roaming Profiles? Empty Re: Using OWA Tray on Roaming Profiles?

Post by admin Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:42 am

Hi Steven

I have made mods to specifically support roaming profiles. If you have a situation whereby it is not working then maybe we can figure out why not.

Have you installed OWAtray on both machines under that account?
admin
admin
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.owatray.com

Back to top Go down

Using OWA Tray on Roaming Profiles? Empty Re: Using OWA Tray on Roaming Profiles?

Post by stevennexus90 Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:08 am

Hi

Thanks for your help, I am just letting you know that it has worked.

I think what had happened is I may have installed it for her the first time on my profile, however, when the problem above occurred, I re-installed it under her account and she has confirmed this morning that it is nop working on both machines without any problems.

stevennexus90

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:17 am

Thanks for letting me know!
admin
admin
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.owatray.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down