OWA Tray Monitor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for this utility

2 posters

Go down

Thanks for this utility Empty Thanks for this utility

Post by Rootman Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:35 pm

We just started using O365 and the immediate need was for a good ol' biff program for email notification, all our OWA users missed it from our previous email app.

I found this app and it looks to be just what we want. I am however stymied as to how to set it up correctly. Our O365 implimentation was setup by another branch of our company and was sort of thrust upon us and we were told "
Here, use this"

When I start the util I get a log error:
[2/21/2012 3:06:12 PM] - Welcome to the OWA Tray Monitor v2.0.4366.21606
[2/21/2012 3:06:12 PM] - Ready.
[2/21/2012 3:07:14 PM] - Binding to Exchange...
[2/21/2012 3:07:14 PM] - Starting Autodiscovery
[2/21/2012 3:07:16 PM] - Error:Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Then it stops. I've tried autodiscovery supplying credentials and with the USE WINDOWS CREDENTIALS options checked. I do know that we use ADFS if that makes any difference. Any pointers you can give me would be greatly appreciated. When we setup Outlook full client we just supply the email address ad it auto sets up. Our OWA users are redirected to an internal site after supplying the meail address and the OWA password dialog greys out and a link pointing to one of our servers appears on the OWA dialog immediatly below the login.

Rootman

Back to top Go down

Thanks for this utility Empty Re: Thanks for this utility

Post by admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Hi, I have literally not seen this error before, nor have I had to deal with ADFS.

Can you be a bit more specific about your setup? I'm a bit confused that you say you are using O365 but you are also using ADFS?

Are you using Office365 in the MS cloud or do you have an internal Exchange server?
admin
admin
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.owatray.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum