OWA Tray Monitor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minor bugs for quickly fixes (Ver 3.4.0.0)

2 posters

Go down

Minor bugs for quickly fixes (Ver 3.4.0.0) Empty Minor bugs for quickly fixes (Ver 3.4.0.0)

Post by Vladimir Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:10 pm

Hello,
Big thanks for your program.
I have downloaded and have tested version 3.4.0.0
In general it works fine, but there is a list of minor bugs, which, I hope, you will quickly fix.
---------------
OWAtray not supports Exchange2010SP3, but it's easy to add in DrunkenBakery.OWAtray.ShellIntegration.exe.config
<
setting name="
URL2010SP3"
serializeAs="
String"
>

<
value>
&
amp;
cc=MTQuMy4xODEuNixydS1SVSwxMyxIVE1MLDAsMA==&
amp;
smime=SSL%3a1%3bVer%3a14.3.181.6<
/value>

<
/setting>

and to add ability to select Exchange2010_SP3 in settings. I have tested this URL by changing URL2010SP2
---------------
I hope it isn't too difficult to add ability to use environment variables in scenario.xml. I really need it.
Example: <
EmailAddress>
%USERNAME%@%USERDNSDOMAIN%<
/EmailAddress>

Why does EmailAddress required in OnWindowsDomain configuration?
---------------
OWAtray.ShellIntegration doesn't remove %TEMP%\owamapi\?????????????? directory after files insertion to mail (NOT secure).
Is it posible to disable %TEMP%\owamapi\debug.log ?
---------------
You wrote in Installation System Requirements that OWATray needs Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package.
but realy it needs at least Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 SP1 Redistributable Package. You can see MSVCP110.dll reference In DrunkenBakery.OWAtray.Mapi.dll.
You can recompile project or change System Requirements.
---------------
Uninstallation doesn't restore ShellIntegration to default !!! (HKCU\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail and HKLM\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail)
Uninstallation doesn't clear registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\OWAMapi (OWAtray.ShellIntegration unregister)
Uninstallation doesn't clear ....\OWAtray\cs directory

Vladimir

Back to top Go down

Minor bugs for quickly fixes (Ver 3.4.0.0) Empty Re: Minor bugs for quickly fixes (Ver 3.4.0.0)

Post by admin Thu May 01, 2014 11:49 am

Thanks for the suggestions, Vlad. I will look at these for the next version.
admin
admin
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.owatray.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum