OWA Tray Monitor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notifications for new mails not in inbox

3 posters

Go down

Notifications for new mails not in inbox Empty Notifications for new mails not in inbox

Post by pegail Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:44 am

Hi,

First of all, thanks for your great job. This tool is very cool for those who prefer the OWA interface instead of the outlook software.

I have one question, but I don't know if this is possible.
I have set up rules to automatically sort my incoming mails into some specifics subfolders. As a result these new emails are not in my inbox (but they are still flagged as "
unread"
).
Problem is that for all mails that are treated by one of my rules, OWA tray tool don't detect them as new emails, and so don't notify me of these new emails. It seems that OWAtray only detects new email that remain in my inbox.

Do you know if there is a way so that OWAtool will detect also new unread emails that are stored in subfolders ?

Thx,
Regards

pegail

Back to top Go down

Notifications for new mails not in inbox Empty Re: Notifications for new mails not in inbox

Post by admin Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:17 pm

There is now way to do this currently, however I am planning to add this functionality to a future version. I have no timescale for this at the moment.

Thanks for your support.
admin
admin
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.owatray.com

Back to top Go down

Notifications for new mails not in inbox Empty Re: Notifications for new mails not in inbox

Post by Vlater Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi!
Support the described functionality has already appeared?

Vlater

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:22 am

No, and still no definite plans for it either.
admin
admin
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.owatray.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down